4.15.2009

Pages 04/15/09



I got to open a freshly fired kiln load this morning. It's like Christmas! There is still one shelf load left, but have to leave hubby to upload it because I am far too short to reach the bottom. ;-) This was a mix of glazed pieces and bisque pieces. So if some look shinier than others you can tell which are glazed and which aren't. I was really pleased with pretty much everything. I was even able to recue the ornament I fired upsidedown. Oy. I was amazed it made it! (You can see it in the first photo. It's in the bottom left - the white ornament.)
Tonight I'll start with more glazing and see if I can get another kiln load ready for next week. I'll also be busy adding corks to the wine toppers. I was really pleased at how well the colors came out on the toppers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy, I love your stuff, it is amazing. I can see that you like faces as much as I do. I also enjoyed having you as table mate. It was so much fun to sit in the back of the class and do what I wanted, my job is also a creative one. But it's not the same as when you can just play. I haven't done much work on my journal. Stay in touch. Roxanne