5.05.2007

Pages 05/05/07


So, I jumped on the charm bracelet badwagon. Yeahhhh. I'm not much of a follower in that regard, but darn they looked like fun. This is the first one I've made and I have 2 or 3 more in the works at various stages of completion. I work on them off and on. Sometimes I will be working on a completely different project and I'll find a bead or oddity and it will be the perfect embellishment for a bracelet. I recommend taking a crack at making a charm bracelet. Have fun with it and push the limits. This ain't your gandma's charm bracelet - that's for sure. ;-)

This one's on eBay this week for anyone that's interested.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ooooooooh. Y'KNOW I love that one.

Also... Taylor Hicks is coming to Tahoe to play golf in a celebrity tourney! And I've got a press pass. Very dangerous. I'll try not to scare him too much.